Tuesday, February 17, 2015

A new student review of The Secrets of the Greaser Hotel by Jonathon Scott Fuqua

nictaf posted a new student review of The Secrets of the Greaser Hotel by Jonathon Scott Fuqua. See the full review.

The Secrets of the Greaser Hotel was an awesome book to read!  This book is a mildly violent book tinged with hopefulness. Overall, I liked this book.  The author used great descriptions.  For example,  the author described one man with "hands the size of pasta bowls".  Another description I liked was when "Allie toppled forward like a chair with two legs missing".  I was enthralled by this book.  The story was great fun, and I especially liked it when Allie snuck grit and hairballs in the Friendly family's food.  I would recommend this book to ages 12 and up.  I can't wait for the next book J. Scott Fuqua writes!