Thursday, February 19, 2015

A new student review of The Originals: The Rise

mail4chase@yahoo.com posted a new student review of The Originals: The Rise . See the full review.

The Originals was a fantastic story. My attention was held the entire time I was reading and I felt a connection to each of the characters. Plec did a great job explaining the characters backgrounds and personalities, so I could fully understand their actions and decisions. This book actually got me hooked on the TV show The Vampire Diaries (little embarrassing fact seeing as I am a 16 year old guy) and now I am excited to start watching the show based off this book. The whole concept of the story was very interesting and I was glad to have more knowledge about some of the more prominent characters in The Vampire Diaries. I enjoyed how she mixed action, romance, and drama into one book. I would definitely recommend this to a wide array of readers. I can't wait for the next one to come out.