Monday, February 02, 2015

A new student review of Keepers of Runes and the Tower of Shadows by Andrew Cratsley

Anjel posted a new student review of Keepers of Runes and the Tower of Shadows by Andrew Cratsley. See the full review.

I really liked this book. It was pretty good. My favorite part is when Rieka walks out of the tower into the mass of dead not using any emotion as if she were cold hearted. At some points I felt fairly confused, having to reread a paragraph two or three times. My favorite character was Corinth because of his attitude. I also liked that this was PG so when I was babysitting and the girl asked what I was reading I could read it out loud and she loved it. This is the first book in a series. I would recommend this book to 10+, for people who absolutely LOVE fantasy (like me) and who have read and liked “Fable Haven” By Brandon Mull (especially book five) and “Lark Rising” by Sandra Waugh.