Tuesday, February 17, 2015

A new student review of Diary of a Part-Time Ghost by Vered Ehsani

tkh2002 posted a new student review of Diary of a Part-Time Ghost by Vered Ehsani. See the full review.

This book was pretty good. I thought the story line and intentions of the book were good, but there were many details missing. The one that stood out the most to me was character development. Kali, the main antagonist, was hardly developed at all. I felt as though he just came out of nowhere, like he just appeared randomly. Another character I thought was poorly developed was Sara. I don't think I could even tell you what she looked like, it was mentioned so little. I personally think that there was nothing special about here that makes her different from other book characters of the same likeness to her. As I said earlier, I thought the storyline was good, but you can't have a good story without good characters and that's what this novel was lacking.