Monday, February 23, 2015

A new student review of Adam Undercover, The Presidium Files by Aaron Foster

Ayden.i posted a new student review of Adam Undercover, The Presidium Files by Aaron Foster. See the full review.

This book was very well written and interesting in the way it showed you the thoughts of Adam and his experiences.  I could hardly put it down.  This was such a great book because the main character was so relatable to teens while also showing how extraordinary kids can be.  I would recommend this book to fourth graders and above.  The descriptions used in the book were so vivid that it made you laugh if it was funny and wince with pain if anyone was injured.  The only thing I would have liked to see that I didn't was more information about machines.  I gave this 4/5 stars because it kept me on the edge of my metaphorical seat and had plenty of funny moments.