Friday, January 23, 2015

A new student review of Orion Poe and the Lost Explorer by William Summerhouse

cbill6 posted a new student review of Orion Poe and the Lost Explorer by William Summerhouse. See the full review.

 When I started this book I found it very slow and lacking action in the beginning then towards the middle I started getting sucked in and found it fast and interesting, with the outcome a total surprise. This action-packed novel is amazing when it comes to the wild exploration of epic proportions and bear/wolf things (yes they’re called bearwolves). Oh and for the answer to the question on the back cover in the publishers summary: Flimps are Flimps. Yes I believe this book is interesting, and amazing but the cover ( Don’t judge it BY  the cover) portrays Orion as a 15 year old boy who is strikingly similar looking to yes, Justin Bieber. I suggest this book to anyone who is adjusted to reading violent books, with an age limit of 12 and up.