Thursday, September 04, 2014

A new student review of Stormbringer by Shannon Delany

S.Ehlers posted a new student review of Stormbringer by Shannon Delany. See the full review.

Opinion:
Stormbringer is easily the worst book I have ever read. This novel was like a ghost. I was still able to read it, but the book was dead. I believe that this would have been better if the story took place in the future instead of the past, 1844, because the olden language bored me, and there were not any airships in 1844. It would have been more reasonable if instead of the story taking place on airships, the story took place on boats. Overall, the only good part of the novel was the end when Rowen and Jordan love each other even though they both changed completely. All in all, Stormbringer was the worst book I have ever read, but I enjoyed the ending.