Thursday, April 03, 2014

A new student review of Firebolt (The Dragonian Series) by Adrienne Woods

EmilyFredricks posted a new student review of Firebolt (The Dragonian Series) by Adrienne Woods. See the full review.

I really liked this book. It kept my attention from the first page to the last. It was very different from many other books that I have read int he past. 

I really enjoyed Elena. She was a brave girl that fought for what she wanted and didn't give up. I enjoyed being able to read how she handled everything that was thrown at her and how she managed to get back up and go on after each thing. 

One of the things that I did not like about this book was how quickly the book was finished. It got to the climax then was done very quickly. I wish there was more after the climax of the book.