Saturday, February 22, 2014

A new student review of The Buried Covenant by Shawn Keenan

leonardo posted a new student review of The Buried Covenant by Shawn Keenan. See the full review.

This is truly one of the funniest books Ive ever read. Some of the situations Jayke gets into are ordinary, but the way he deals with them is anything but! His humor and insight made me laugh more times that I care to admit, and he seemed very relatable. Its been awhile since I've read a story with such life-like characters that I actually cared about, and Shawn P. Keenan did a marvelous job making them seem realistic. Overall, Shawn P. Keenan did a marvelous job with this book. The only complaint I have is that the beginning was a bit slow for my taste. Other than that, this is a must-read for any teenager who wishes to just sit down with a book and have a good laugh.