Thursday, October 10, 2013

A new student review of The Secret of Grey Stone Island by Andrea Louise Koehler

moseso posted a new student review of The Secret of Grey Stone Island by Andrea Louise Koehler. See the full review.

The Secret of Grey Stone Island is a mystery book that is a short story and a quick, enjoyable read.  I could picture some parts in the book when I closed my eyes, but on the other hand during some other parts in the book I could imagine what was happening without closing my eyes! My bedroom became Grey Stone Island, and my bed became a kayak. I’d rate this book four out of five stars. Andrea wrote the book in such a fashion that I could believe Maya and Jago to be real. I like the ending of the story; however, I think that if there is not a sequel to this book, a sequel should be written. I would recommend this book to someone who is looking for a good, yet, short book.