Thursday, August 08, 2013

A new student review of Pawn by Aimee Carter by Aimée Carter

JesusFreak posted a new student review of Pawn by Aimee Carter by Aimée Carter. See the full review.

This is now one of my favorite books. When I first met the main character, Kitty, I thought her to be the weak III she was portrayed as. But when she turned into a VII, everything changed. She was brave and willing to risk her life for her loved ones. I was also never bored while reading this book; it was fast-paced and I finished it within two days. I applaud Ms. Carter’s way of portraying Kitty’s character pretending to be Lila. Kitty was being called Lila so many times that I even began calling her Lila instead of Kitty! I can’t wait to read more of Ms. Carter’s writing and will be eagerly awaiting the sequel to PAWN.