Friday, January 20, 2012

Break and Enter by Norah McClintock


When Chloe is falsely accused of cheating and vandalism, she has to find out who would hate her so much as to frame her. When she thinks she finally has figured out who is framing her, she finds that that person is doing more then just framing people.
This book was AWESOME! I loved it so much that I want the whole series now! It kept me at the edge of my seat, and I kept on reading and reading! The only downside was this; in Chapter 13, I had already figured out who had broke into the cottages, and in Chapter 9, I had already figured out who had framed Chloe. But besides that, it was a really good book! It also had mild violence which might be too much for the younger age to handle. But besides that, it was epic.
I rated it two because there is some mild violance which might be too much for the younger age.
Reviewer Age:12
Reviewer City, State and Country: Yucaipa, CA USA