Friday, December 23, 2011

A Short Handbook for Writing Essays in the Humanities and Social Sciences

Have trouble writing that essay that is worth half of your grade. Then the Short Handbook for essays in the Humanities and Social Sciences is the book for you. This handbook will teach you how to change that boring old piece of paper into an argument that the reader will love. The authors, Salvatore and Dan Allosso, both very good teachers, have arranged this book in a way that is easy to read and understand so that you get the most out of your writing. This book will teach you to take the right notes, squeeze the information out of them, and create a paper that in unique and enjoyable.

I found this book very informative. I had an essay assigned when I got this book and it helped in a way the teacher couldn't. I learned how to look at notes and get the right information. Then it taught me hold to form that information into an essay that could display the topic in a clear, flowing way. I am sure that I will find this book to be essential in every essay that I write, and anyone who is having trouble with their writing can be sure that this will help.

Reviewer Age:14
Reviewer City, State and Country: Mineola, Texas America