Monday, March 28, 2011

Priscilla the Great by Sybil Nelson

I very recently just finished reading the book Priscilla


the Great by Sybil Nelson. This book is about a seemingly

ordinary 12 year old girl who discovers she has super

powers that she inherits from her mother. All her life,

her mother has been away, traveling the world under the

ruse of being a pharmacist. However, it turns out her

mother has been out trying to save the world from the evil

Selliwood Academy, a place where children are turned into

heartless violent machines. Will Priscilla be able to help

defeat the Selliwood Academy? Read Priscilla the Great to

find out.

Priscilla the Great by Sybil Nelson was a very

interesting read. I was mesmerized by the story and I

couldn't put the book down. Even after I finished reading

about it, I found myself thinking about the book and

wondering what would happen next. While reading the book,

I found myself laughing out loud at Priscilla's quirky

humor. Although Priscilla has super powers, she still

reminds me of a normal 12 year old girl trying to enjoy

her childhood. This book could very well become the next

Harry Potter. The mixture of comedy, suspense, and action

make it hard to stop reading. I really hope this book

becomes a series and I can't wait to read

more.

Reviewer Age:13
Reviewer City, State and Country: Braintree, Massachusetts United States of America