Wednesday, December 03, 2008

The Golden Tower by Fiona Patton

This book is about two boys named Spar and Graize. They both live in completely different worlds. They both have a demon/god. He is both children's demon and god. Graize wants to burn down Spar's city so he enlists the help of a different tribe. I thought I would really like this book, but I found it confusing.

You should not read this book until you have read the first one. It doesn't seem to make much sense by itself. Maybe I should have read the first book so I could understand what was going on in the story. The character names and cities seem to be difficult to say and remember. I don't really feel it's fair to say it's not a good book, maybe if I would have read the first one it would make more sense.
Age 12
Leopold, Missouri USA