Saturday, April 28, 2007

Private by Kate Brian

Reed Brennan has waited a long time to get away from her family problems, so when she receives a scholarship to Easton Academy, she leaves as soon as possible. She immediately stands out as the new kid, not as smart, or rich, or beautiful enough as everyone else. But when she is allowed to hang out with the Billings Girls, the most exclusive girls on campus, Reed jumps at the chance and does their every bidding. The more Reed spends time with the Billings girls, the more she realizes how dangerous they really are. But the girls aren't her only problem. She also isolates her roommate and has bad luck with boys on campus. But when Reed realizes what she's gotten into, it's too late to get away.

I thought this book was great! Kate Brian gets better and better with every book she writes. Private exceeded my expectations. Once I started this, I finished it in one sitting. I couldn't put it down. Reed was an interesting character to read about. The story really sucks you in as well. I was really excited when I found out that there are 3 three other books in the series. I'm giong to pick them up as soon as possible.

Reviewer Age:20
Reviewer City, State and Country: Philadelphia, PA USA