Friday, August 18, 2006

Dial L For Loser by Lisi Harrison

After being expelled from OCD, the pretty committee, or Massie, Alicia, Dylan, Kristen and Claire, have to find something to do. Luckily, the girls manage to score backstage tickets to meet two of the most popular teen actresses. When one the of the actresses quits, Alicia, Massie and Claire fly to Hollywood to audition for the part. When Claire ends up with the lead, Massie's world is turned upside down and it's all about revenge from then on. It's finally Claire's turn to be the center of attention and she loves it.

I haven't been keeping up with the Clique series for a while now, but while reading this, I was able to pick up on what I missed. From the first page, the story captured my attention. I couldn't stop reading it. The only thing I don't like about the book is the age of the characters. I can't believe that these girls are only in middle school. Other than that, these books are the perfect summer reads. I can't wait to see what happens next!

Rating (0 - 10 scale): 9
Reviewer Age: 19
Reviewer City, State and Country: Philadelphia, PA USA